Live And Let Live
- 01223 460261
- 40 Mawson Rd (map of this place)
- CB1 2EA
- 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30pm–11pm Mon–Fri; 11:30am–2:30pm, 6pm–11pm Sat; noon–2pm, 7pm–10:30pm Sun
- Belgian Beer, Good Beer Guide 2004, Good Beer Guide 2005, Good Beer Guide 2006, Good Beer Guide 2007, Good Beer Guide 2008, Good Beer Guide 2009, Good Beer Guide 2010, Good Beer Guide 2011, Good Cider Guide 2005, Good Pub Guide 2003, Live Music, OpenStreetMap GeoData, Pubs, Real Ale, Real Cider
- Mawson Road, Mill Road Area, Petersfield
Old fashioned pub with a nice atmosphere. The Cambridge & District CAMRA May/June 2007 newsletter says it's a great place to get good Belgian beer, while the May/June 2012 issue says it's also a good place to get milds and other dark ales such as stouts and porters. Cassels cider also available. Note that it's not open in the afternoon.
- Beer in the Evening comments
- CrawlPlanner comments
- Cambridge & District CAMRA awards and reviews
- Itchy Cambridge review
- Ian Kitching's review
- Steve D Rice's review
- Pocket Pubs entry
Opening hours taken from blackboard outside pub, August 2007.